I managed to reschedule my second interview for today, so I had two this week, and now I can just sit back and wait. Wait for the decisions from these two schools and wait to hear back from the remaining schools, as well. Which is not to say that the remaining 12 days at home will not be busy, but stress levels will be down and energy and fun will be up, hopefully, especially as I've already gotten all my holiday shopping done (I think...).
For the most part, my return home has been much the same as it always is here. And I've been able to spend hours a day playing piano, which I've missed incredibly (must remember to bring music with me this time!). But it's also been sort of surreal and heartbreaking to be met with all the American flags and yellow ribbons all through town for Scott...
No comments:
Post a Comment