I was initially really hesitant to go out last night since it was so cold, but I'm glad I did. I went to see some live jazz at the student union for awhile. One of my students played in the jam session at the end, awesome. And after, hung out with a bunch of my favorite third years. At which point, I found out that I may have my iPhone up and working again by the end of today! (Fingers crossed.) A bit later, I met up with one of my housemates who was out celebrating graduating from her masters program with a bunch of friends. I really enjoyed her friends that came to visit this weekend, especially her crazy Irish friend, I'll miss his banter--hilarious. In any case, my housemate also introduced me to the guy who lived in my room last year (who was also in town for graduation), and he has brought the key to my balcony with him. Since he's meant to be leaving today (weather permitting), he's going to leave the keys with whoever it is he's staying with now so that I can get them. Exciting times!! Like I said, good thing I went out last night..
Also, I've been reminded by one of my loyal readers that I have failed to attribute credit to those responsible for such an epic Raisin Sunday, and I would hate to overlook due credit...So I would like to mention that Raisin would not have been nearly as amazing without the following: Kate and Matt for being great academic parents; Jamie, Tam, and Sara for hosting the epic party; Tom for supplying the crazy sound system and lights; my siblings for joining in on the ridiculousness; and you know, everyone else that was there.
I can't believe I'm going home in just 10 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment