You know it's a good party when the police have to show up to shut it down. Epic times last night. Despite being incredibly disorganized about the whole ordeal, my housemates and I threw a pretty fantastic night; everything really came together in the end. Thanks to Tom providing a monster sound system and flashing lights, it made for a great time. Loads of people showed up, as well. And to be fair, the police didn't show up until 1am after some elderly neighbors complained (it was a Sunday night afterall).
And three hours of sleep later, I've been a complete waste of space today. So much for having a productive day? Also, I really have to get better at taking more pictures; I only took one last night, unacceptable...
It does not feel like a Monday in the slightest...BUT only four more days until I'm in Amsterdam with Sarah!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment