Saturday, October 23, 2010

I can smell the sea


Time is flying, as it tends to do when I'm enjoying life. It's getting colder here. But it was sunny today, so one of my housemates, Sarah, and I went for a lovely walk along East Sands and beyond this afternoon. Best way to procrastinate. Also, my Tuesday/Saturday skirt days have in fact allowed me to make it 3 weeks between laundry days (as opposed to every 2 weeks). This was an effort to compensate for the fact that I did not bring enough socks. A friend said I should just buy more socks (common sense enough), but for now I think wearing a skirt every now and then is a good idea. Last night was another classic dinner party night in Flat 14: EPIC. I had already eaten before Tim came in to make his risotto for everyone, but I stayed for the company and good cheer. It seems some of the dinner party made it to the bop, while others just made it out to the pub. I love these nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment