In other news, I have not locked myself out again, and I have a working phone. However, the phone I'm using now is not my iPhone, and is kind of a piece of crap, but it works, and it's only temporary. The iPhone will be up and running again sometime next month, but in the meantime I've got this one that sends texts when I havent finished typing, a touch screen that only works sometimes, and a battery that dies every few hours. But hey, it works. I also haven't gotten nearly as much reading done this week as I had wanted, yet I've been constantly busy and taking some work home with me, so I know I'm getting stuff done.. I finally have a bank account up and running, at least, so now I can get paid for my job!! AND Madeline is coming to visit in less than a month...EXCITING TIMES!!! I can't wait.
Other observations/happenings from the past week:
-I finally caved and bought hot cocoa mix.
-French adolescents are way over-self-medicated (according to a study done in 2009).
-I need to go back to that thrift store where they had a Beethoven Sonata piano score for just a pound.
-There are a couple bouncers at the Union that are VERY attractive.
-Why is Gossip Girl already showing repeats this season??
-I really need to buy a rug for my room.
I also realize that I've been real crap at staying in touch with people lately. Though, from the looks of it at least a good handful are reading this blog, so hopefully I haven't just dropped off the face of the planet for everyone. However, I do love good old snail mail, and can appreciate the efficiency of email correspondence SO if you're across the sea (or even if you're not) and you want better updates and/or a postcard every so often please please let me know! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment