Monday, October 25, 2010

Where should I go for reading week?...and other pressing questions...

With less than two weeks before reading week, I still haven't figured out where I want to go. The possibilities are endless! After being shown the website skyscanner.net, I've become obsessed with tracking flights to all over the place. I'd prefer to either go somewhere that I can stay for free (with friends etc) for a relatively cheap flight OR cheaper transportation within the UK and stay at a hostel or something (or for free with friends etc...). My housemate Sarah and I want to go somewhere together, but we're both equally indecisive and open to anything. Top of my list at the moment are Amsterdam, Stockholm, or somewhere/anywhere in the UK...of course this is all subject to change at any time...

Another very important question is what should I be for halloween?? We're having a party at our house on Sunday, and I HAVE to dress up (if only because 'fancy dress is obligatory'), and I'm going to a number of other halloween events over the week, so I feel like I should be coming up with multiple costumes, but I'm just lacking in creativity at the moment. I have no idea what to do. Help??

Also, I need to start expanding my cooking abilities (past my pasta expertise). The problem isn't so much that I can't cook, it's more like I just couldn't be bothered to put in the effort. Anyways, I'm starting with stir-fry tomorrow, and thinking quesadillas later in the week. What else should I make? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment